Welcome to your personal Financial Aid Information Center. You will be able to:
- View your financial aid package.
- See if all your financial aid documents have been received.
- Download any required institutional financial aid forms.
- View your student loan history.
- Read important instructions related to your financial aid funds on the Messages tab
The Office of Financial Aid encourages you to involve and update your parents regarding ALL required documents and messages.
FIRST-TIME USER - LOG IN TIPS
TYPE (not copy and paste) your MyAid ID provided to you from the Office of Financial Aid. Then click on FIRST TIME USER.
- DO NOT USE the Student ID provided to you by the Office of Admission.
- In June, you MyAid ID will be updated to your F&M username which includes the first letter of your first name and the first seven letters of your last name - 8 characters total. For example, Benjamin Franklin's F&M username would be bfrankli.
Did you get a Validation Error or Error Code IA?
Did You Forget Your Password? - The Office of Financial Aid does not have access to your password so here is what you need to do:
- Leave the Password box blank.
- Click on Forget Your Password?
- Follow the instructions to re-establish your password.