Welcome Franklin & Marshall College's online financial aid portal. We encourage you to use MyAid to:
- Check the status of your FAFSA and CSS PROFILE.
- View a list of documents we have RECEIVED from you and a list of the documents still outstanding.
- View, ACCEPT, or DECLINE your financial aid funds.
- View your student loan history.
- Read IMPORTANT MESSAGES related to your financial aid funds.
First Time Users - You are encouraged to involve and update your parents regarding ALL required documents.
- Enter your Student ID provided to you in a an email from the Office of Financial Aid. This is NOT the Student ID provided to you by the Office of Admission.
- Click on First Time User. This will take you to the Activate Your Account screen.
- Type your Social Security Number WITHOUT DASHES. For example, if your Social Security Number is 987-65-4321, you will type 987654321.
- Type your FULL date of birth by separating the month (MM), day (DD) and year (YYYY) with a forward slash. For example, if you were born April 30, 1997, you will type 04/30/1997.
- Complete the Security Questions.
- In the Change Password section, this is where you will Enter Your New Password and Confirm Your New Password.
- Click Submit.
If you are get a VALIDATION ERROR or ERROR CODE IA, follow instructions 1 - 7 again.
Forgot Your Password? - The College does not have access to your password, so here is what you need to do:
- Enter your Student ID.
- Leave the Password box blank.
- Click on Forgot Your Password?
- Follow the instructions to set up or re-establish your Password.
Entering First Year International Students
If you are a non-U.S. citizen and do not have a Social Security Number, please email the Office of Admission and request a temporary Social Security Number to Access MyAid: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently Enrolled and Newly Matriculated Students
- Enter your F&M User ID into the Student ID box. Your F&M User ID is usually your first initial and the first 7 letters of your last name, e.g., Benjamin Franklin's F&M User ID would be "bfrankli" without the "n" at the end. If you have a more common name, your F&M User ID may be differently formatted and may include a number; if you are unsure, please contact the College's Information Technology Services (ITS) department to request your F&M User ID.
- Enter your Password. If you forgot your password, see instructions in "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?" The College does not have access to your Password, so keep it secure. Your Password is not the same as your Password for your F&M email access, unless you set it up to be the same.
- Click Submit.