Welcome to Franklin & Marshall College's online financial aid portal. MyAid allows you to:
- Check the status of your FAFSA, CSS/PROFILE and other financial aid documents required to complete your file.
- Accept or Decline your financial aid funds.
- View your student loan history.
- Read important Messages related to your financial aid fund.
The Office of Financial Aid encourages you to involve and update your parents regarding ALL required documents and messages.
First Time Logging In To MyAid:
- Enter your Student ID provided to you in an email from the Office of Financial Aid. (This is NOT the Student ID provided to you by the Office of Admission.)
- Click on First Time User. This will take you to the Activate Your Account screen.
- Type your Social Security Number without dashes. EXAMPLE: 987654321.
- Type your date of birth using the format MM/DD/YYYY. EXAMPLE: 04/30/1997.
- Complete the Security Questions.
- In the Change Password section, this is where you will Enter Your New Password and Confirm Your New Password.
Did you get a Validation Error or Error Code IA? For help, click here.
Forgot Your Password? - The Office of Financial Aid does not have access to your password, so here is what you need to do:
- Leave the Password box blank.
- Click on Forgot Your Password?
- Follow the instructions to re-establish your Password.