Welcome to Franklin & Marshall College's online financial aid portal. We encourage you to use MyAid to:
- Check the status of your FAFSA, CSS PROFILE and other financial aid documents required to complete your file.
- Accept or Decline your financial aid funds.
- View your student loan history.
- Read Important Messages related to your financial aid funds.
If you get a Validation Error or Error Code IA, click here.
First Time Users - You are encouraged to involve and update your parents regarding ALL required documents.
- Enter your Student ID provided to you in an email from the Office of Financial Aid. This is NOT the Student ID provided to you by the Office of Admission.
- Click on First Time User. This will take you to the Activate Your Account screen.
- Type your Social Security Number without dashes. For example, if your Social Security Number is 987-65-4321, you will type 987654321.
- Type your FULL date of birth by separating the month (MM), day (DD) and year (YYYY) with a forward slash. For example, if you were born April 30, 1997, you will type 04/30/1997.
- Complete the Security Questions.
- In the Change Password section, this is where you will Enter Your New Password and Confirm Your New Password.
Currently Enrolled and Newly Matriculated Students
- Enter your F&M User ID into the Student ID box. Your F&M User ID is usually your first initial and the first 7 letters of your last name. For example: Benjamin Franklin's F&M User ID would be bfrankli. If you have a more common name, your F&M ID may be differently formatted to include a number. If you are unsure, contact the College's Information Technology Services (ITS) Department to request your F&M User ID.
- Enter your Password. Remember to keep your password secure. Your MyAid password is not the same as your F&M email access password unless you have set it up to be the same. If you forgot your password, read the next section: "Forgot Your Password?"
Forgot Your Password? - The College does not have access to your password, so here is what you need to do:
- Leave the Password box blank.
- Click on Forgot Your Password?
- Follow the instructions to re-establish your Password.